Due to shortage in the supply chain related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, some components of this kit might take longer to deliver, where possible we will try to substitute unavailable components with other brands to give you best customer service possible. We only use best quality components as alternatives if necessary!
Here at London Grow we have created a whole range of complete grow kits that have been put together to get you up and running as quickly as possible. Everything required for a full grow is included in each kit, with the option of choosing add-ons like nutrients, growing media, and accessories to ensure a better-quality harvest and turbocharge your grow!
Our wide range of kits ensures that there are options for growers of all levels and budgets. We have handpicked every aspect of our kits to ensure the best possible configuration and best possible quality. Even our cheaper kits come with high-quality reliable parts, using reputable brands from the industry!
Every kit will include:
- 1 x Loft Grow Tent 1.2m x 1.2m x 1.8m (tallest part of pitched roof is 1.8m)
- 1 x LUMII Black 600W Digital Kit (Dimmable from 250W - 600W)
- 1 x LUMII Heavy Duty Timer
- 1 x Pair of Rope Ratchets (to hang light)
- 1 x RAM Mixed-Flow Inline Fan 125mm (284m3/hr)
- 1 x RAM Carbon Filter 125mm
- 1 x RAM Aluduct Ducting 125mm (5m Length)
- 3 x Quick Release Clamp 4-5”
Silenced options include:
- 1 x ISOMAX Acoustic Fan 150mm
- 1 x GAS CarboAir 50 Carbon Filter 150mm (330mm Length)
- 1 x RAM Sonoduct 150mm (5m Length)
- 1 x Fast Clamp 150mm
- RAM Mixed Flow Fan 125mm, RAM Carbon Filter, 2 x Quick Release Clamp & RAM Aluduct will be removed
If Media & Nutrients selected:
- 1 x Biogreen Starter Kit
- 2 x Biogreen Totall Mix Potting Mix 50L
- 4 x Round Fabric Pot 17L
- 4 x Round Saucer for Pot
If Basic Add Ons selected:
- Digital Min/Max Thermometer/Hygrometer
- RAM 6” Clip on Fan
- Graduated Jug 1L
- Pipette 5ml x 2
If Complete Add Ons selected:
- Everything from Basic Add Ons
- Smart CO2 Bag
- pH Meter
- pH Down 250ml
- pH Up 250ml
- 20L Bucket & Lid
Why Choose a Silenced Option:
Choosing a silenced option will replace the standard fan and ducting with acoustic, silenced versions, greatly reducing the sound generated from the fan and air movement*. If noise is a concern then this is a must! Additionally, a Fast Clamp is included (in place of 2 x Quick Release Clamps) which makes connecting the fan and filter simple with a nice airtight finish.
NB. For 0.6m2 kits with Silenced options the fan will remain the same and not be silenced. Acoustic ducting and a fast clamp will be added in place of aluminium ducting and 2 x Quick Release Clamps.
Why Choose Add Ons:
Choosing either of our add on kits will enhance your growing environment whilst allowing you to monitor it. This will not only greatly benefit your plants through increased air circulation and additional CO2, but it will mean you will be able to learn how things like temperature, humidity and pH affects plant growth. This will result in a better quality harvest guaranteed!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.