The Nutriculture IWS Flood & Drain Pro Remote it is a completely automated feeding system for your crops. Growers prefer the unit because it's easy to use, efficient, and controls feed times with increased accuracy. The culture inner pot, which holds 6.5 litres of clay pebbles and coco, comprises a few holes. It's ideal for these growing media. The system automatically feeds your crops during determined periods, and helps you achieve top-quality harvests. Growers enjoy this easy to manage and customizable feed system and reach giant yields.
- The unit comes fitted with 25mm pipework;
- The Nutriculture Pro Remote system includes up to 48 pots;
- The unit comprises a flood and drain growing system, connecting pipes, a timer, inner and outer pots, and a flexi tank;
- The plant pots are flooded with nutrient solution;
- The system accelerates plants growth rates and increases nutrient uptake.
- The Nutriculture IWS flood and drain system is made at the highest quality standards;
- It's resistant and durable;
- It's easy to use and to set up;
- It's flexible and adapts to your grow room's layout and the size of your crops.
The IWS flood and drain system is a fully automated nutrient delivery system, which adapts to your requirements. You can upgrade the system by adding new containers and pots. Nutrient solution is pumped from the "Brain pot" at the times set by the grower. The "Brain pot" is connected to the pots in the systems with 13mm pipes. A float switch, which is inside the "Brain pot" turns off the nutrient flow from your tank when the level of the water increases too much. Each container comprises an outer pot and an inner pot. The outer pots connect to the pipework and get filled up with nutrient solution when the system is flooded. The inner pots comprise holes, growing medium, and the plants' roots. The networks of roots become saturated when the outer pot fills up with the feed solution.
How to Use
Use clay pebbles as they hold increased quantities of air but not enough nutrients. This growing medium is perfect for the flood and drain system. You can also mix clay pebbles with coco to hold more water. Prevent root blockages with RhizoPots, which you can place inside the pots.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.