LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene) pipes deliver water through your irrigation system. The pipeline connects the water source to the feeder pipes for delivery. The LDPE product is made for above-ground irrigation systems. Because the product is not very flexible, use connectors to direct around corners. Barbed connectors can also be used to ensure a leak-free and tight seal. The barbed connectors and pumps ensure that the water pressure remains constant throughout the system.
- LDPE pipes deliver water through the irrigation system
- The Internal diameter ranges from 13mm to 19mm;
- The product can be used with connectors, pumps and barbed connectors.
- The product is strong and resistant;
- It's efficient and durable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.