The Lighthouse Oil Filled Radiator offers growers control over the temperature in the grow room. For strong and healthy crops, you must maintain the temperature's levels between 24 and 25 degrees Celsius. During dark hours, the radiator overrides the lack of heat from the grow lights. The function is useful during winter when temperatures drop significantly.
- The Lighthouse Oil Filled Radiator is not fan based and won't dry the climate in the grow room;
- The heater comprises 9 oil filled fins;
- It ensures even heat output;
- The thermostat protects the unit from overheating.
- The heater is reliable and made of top-quality materials;
- It's strong and high-performance;
- It's made at the highest Lighthouse performance and quality standards.
The unit is filled with oil and it's heated electrically. The product offers even heat distribution in the grow room. You can adjust the thermostat using the "High" and "Low" features, which allow you to add heat to the grow room in precise increments.
How to Use
Attach the unit to an external temperature gauge. You can use the unit with a timer. For example the unit will switch on when you turn off the lights in the grow room. It's made to evenly heat a space of 2m x 2m.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.