The LUMii Black Contactors are a cost-effective option for the scheduling of your grow lights. The unit enables you to set optimum light levels during the day. The contactors' mechanical timer can be set in 15-minute increments. The relay switch activates HID lights. The contactors are available in 4 and 8-way versions. Growers worldwide use LUMii Black Contactors to streamline their grow room lighting.
- The Black Contactors help growers schedule the grow room lighting in 15 minute increments;
- The contactors' power bars support 13 Amps each;
- The unit is made in 4-way and 8-way versions.
- The contactors are cost-effective light scheduling solutions;
- The units are easy to use, flexible, and lightweight;
LUMii's Black Contactors allow growers to schedule their grow room lighting in 15-minute increments. The relay switch activates the HID lights in safe conditions without overloading the timer.
How to Use
To activate the Black Contactors, push the timer pins to indicate "ON." Position the ON/OFF switch to the centre, which indicates "timer" mode. Plug the ballasts into the 4-socket power bars. Plug the timer plugs into the main supply sockets.
For the best results, LUMii recommend the following configuration:
- 4 x 315W for 4-socket power bar;
- 3 x 600W for 4-socket power bar;
- 4 x 400W for 4-socket power bar.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.