The LUMii Black Contactors are a cost-effective option for the scheduling of your grow lights. The units help you set optimum light levels during the day. The contactors' mechanical timer can be set in 15-minute increments. The relay switch activates HID lights. Each power bar supports 13 Amps. The contactors are available in 4 and 8-way versions. Growers worldwide use LUMii Black Contactors to streamline their grow room lighting.
- The Black Contactors help growers schedule the grow room lighting in 15 minute increments;
- The contactors' power bars support 13 Amps each;
- The unit is made in 4-way and 8-way versions.
- The contactors are cost-effective light scheduling solutions;
- The units are easy to use, flexible, and lightweight;
- Made at the highest LUMii quality standards.
LUMii's Black Contactors allow growers to schedule their grow room lighting in 15-minute increments. The relay switch activates the HID lights in safe conditions. It doesn't overload the timer.
How to Use
To activate the Black Contactors, push the timer pins to indicate "ON." Position the ON/OFF switch to the centre, which indicates "timer" mode. Plug the ballasts into the 4-socket power bars. Plug the timer plugs into the main supply sockets.
For the best results, LUMii recommends the following configuration:
- 4 x 315W for 4-socket power bar;
- 3 x 600W for 4-socket power bar;
- 4 x 400W for 4-socket power bar.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.