The MountainAir EC fan is an inline extractor fan. It's silenced and moves increased volumes of air. It comprises an EC DC motor, which offers increased efficiency and performance. The high-speed motor is supported by flow-conditioners, which are built-in. The conditioners stabilize the air when it exits the fan housing, which results in a concentrated and strong column of air. The 3-mode Environmental Controller offers growers complete control. You can use the manual mode to control the fan's speed. The 2 thermostat-controlled modes switch the fan off or decrease its speed when the temperature decreases in the grow room below the set limit.
- The MountainAir EC fan is an inline extractor fan;
- The silenced EC fan moves increased volumes of air in the grow room;
- The unit has a high-performance and durable EC DC motor;
- It's maximum speed is 3200 RPM;
- The unit has a low power consumption of 135W;
- The unit comprises conditioners, which stabilize the air exiting the fan's casing;
- The whisper fan includes a 3-mode Environmental Controller, which provides growers with complete control over the climate in the grow room.
- It's a high-performance inline extractor fan;
- The unit comprises Class A insulation;
- The whisper fan is durable and resistant;
- It's made at the highest MountainAir standards of quality and performance.
The unit includes a 3-mode controller, which you can use in manual or auto modes. The manual mode offers full control over the unit. The 2 thermostat-controlled modes turn off the unit or decrease its speed if the temperature in the grow room is below the set limit.
How to Use
Use the unit according to MountainAir's guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.