The Ona Inline Dispenser Duct Mounted is part of any grower's environmental control tools, which ensure exceptional climate conditions for superior crop growth. The block dispensers are made to hold the Ona odour control blocks once you take them out of their containers. Place the blocks inside the ducting and the odour neutralising agents will fragrance the air and eliminate unwanted smells in your grow room. The ducting can accommodate multiple Ona blocks, depending on the size of ducting you choose. Ona's environmental control tools provide the ultimate solution to help you achieve huge harvest yields.
- The Ona Inline Dispenser duct is a high-end odour control solution;
- Available in different sizes - 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", and 12".
- The ducting attached to your ventilation system to remove any unwanted odours and evenly distribute odour neutralising agents throughout your grow room area;
- The duct dispensers are made for use with other odour-neutralising equipment.
- The product is made of strong materials for increased resistance and durability;
The ONA dispenser duct is an inline ducting-chamber that holds Ona blocks. The unit is made for use with Ona's odour-control blocks to eliminate unwanted and unpleasant smells in your grow room's extraction system. The air passes over the middle cage through the fitting's centre. Open the access-hatch and place Ona blocks inside the chamber. The number of blocks the unit can hold depends on the size of the ducting you buy. The blocks eliminate undesirable smells and deliver an ideal grow room climate for exceptional crop development.
How to Use
Use the ducting according to the producer's instructions and guidelines. Use the product with Ona blocks. Keep the unit away from very high or very low temperatures. Store the product in a dark and safe area, out of children's reach.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.