Optic Foliar Overgrow is part of the plant nutrients you need to achieve top-quality crops and unbeatable yields. The ready-to-use foliar feeding formula includes the perfect ratio mix of plant nutrients to deliver the required benefits in a user-friendly application spray. The increased pH of the solution raises the pH level of the leaf surface and protects your plants against mould. It's multi-purpose, dynamic, and combines growth and performance with pest and mould control for the best results. You won't experience any negative effects such as residuals or leaf burn. Always achieve healthy and strong harvests with Overgrow, which includes the full spectrum of micronutrients, NPK, vitamins, amino acids, and sugars to drive growth and improve photosynthesis.
- Optic Foliar Overgrow is a top-quality plant nutrient;
- It's a foliar feeding solution;
- It's available as a 1L bottle of spray solution;
- The formula is suitable for use during the propagation, vegetative, and blooming phases;
- It contains micronutrients, vitamins, amino acids, and carbohydrate sugars.
- Optic Foliar Overgrow fights pests, nutrient deficiencies, and moulds;
- The formula decreases stress and increases vigour and health;
- It doesn't require pH adjustment;
- It's a ready-to-use spray formula;
- You can spray with the lights are on in the grow room without risking leaf burn
- You must only spray the topside of the leaves;
- Doesn't have any negative side effects;
- It's made at Optic Foliar's highest standards of quality and performance.
Overgrow is a ready-to-use spray, which corrects nutrient deficiencies and protects your plants. The solution prevents and fights all pests and moulds, which could attack your plants. It's an all-in-one spray with no side-effects from residuals to leaf burn. Increase crop development and performance, while spraying in full sunlight. The solution increases the nutrient content with the leaves of your plants
How to Use
Shake the bottle before use. Mist seedlings or cuttings every other day, until the plants reach the vegetative phase. During the vegetative stage, spray the crops 2 or 3 times per week in sunlight, until runoff. For plants in the blooming stage, spray the leaves 2-3 times weekly up to the fourth week of the flowering phase. It's best to use Overgrow when the lights are on or in full sunlight. To help improve the potency of the solution, add Azamax, Neem or Pyrethrum oil. Store the formula in a dark and protected area. Use protective gloves whenever you're handling the solution. Keep the product out of children's reach.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.