Regarded as one of the best parsleys on the market, this tasty variety has huge leaves and is native to the Naples region.
Parsley is a staple ingredient in a lot of cuisine from all over the world.
- Can be sown directly outside from April through to September.
- For best results, we recommend sowing approximately 1cm deep.
- This variety can take up to a few weeks to germinate.
- Ideal for growing indoors or outdoors.
- This variety can handle the cold reasonably well when compared with other varieties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.