The Philips MASTER GreenPower SON-T PIA HPS Bulb is a top-quality light bulb, which delivers a high lumens output. It's a full spectrum lamp made for use during the vegetative and blooming phases. The high-pressure sodium lamp features a clear tubular bulb and it's made of reliable and resistant materials. Growers use the high-pressure sodium bulb to ensure healthy and strong crop development.
- The Philips MASTER GreenPower SON-T PIA HPS Bulb is a high-performance light bulb;
- The bulb is made for the vegetative and blooming phases;
- It delivers a high lumens output;
- It's a full-spectrum bulb.
- It's efficient and high-performance;
- It's reliable and cost-effective;
- It has an extensive lifespan.
The light bulb delivers full-spectrum light to your crops. It's suitable for the vegetative and blooming phases. Thanks to the top-quality light emitted, the product ensures tighter internodes and explosive flowering.
How to Use
Use the product in accordance with Philips' instructions and guidelines. HPS bulbs run very hot. Avoid touching the lamp. On the first use, let the bulb run continuously for up to 15 minutes so it can properly fuse.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.