PhonicTrap Acoustic Ducting reduces the noise of air flow and strong fans. It comprises 3 layers and doesn't include glass wool. Even at an increased air flow, the ducting doesn't change shape. The ducting prevents contamination of the grow room. It's available in 3 sizes such as 150 mm, 200 mm, and 250 mm in diameter. All sizes are available in lengths of 3 m and 6 m. PhonicTrap fun accessories are made at the highest quality standards.
- The product reduces noise from air-flow and fans;
- This Acoustic Ducting provides non-allergenic insulation;
- The product doesn't include glass wool and prevent contamination of the grow room;
- The ducting is available in 3 sizes such as 150 mm, 200 mm, and 250 mm in diameter.
- The PhonicTrap fun accessories are made at the highest standards of quality;
- The ducting is ultra-efficient;
- The product comprises 3 layers.
The product decreases noise in the ducting system. Growers who use powerful fans must decrease the noise of airflow through the ducts. The product's non-allergenic insulation prevents room contamination and minimizes noise. The ducting comprises 3 layers, which optimize airflow and reduce noise. The black foil exterior layer is made of aluminium and a metal spiral. The white insulation is made to allow airflow without producing back pressure on the fan. The 3rd inner material insulates sound without decreasing air flow. The material is cross-woven and it's designed to reduce noise without increasing pressure.
How to Use
The product fits over the flange of extractor filters or fans. Choose the right duct clip to hold the product in place. You can run the ducting to the air inlet/outlet. Use sharp scissors to reduce the size of the ducting to the right length. Snip the wires with wire cutters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.