The plastic pipette with graduated levels is a top-quality product for dosing nutrients. It's the best way to adjust pH levels. The re-usable product features graduated levels for precise measuring. It's easy to use and made of strong and resistant plastic. You can measure nutrients, boosters, additives, or pH adjustment solutions. The product comprises accurate marking for the best results.
- The product is made for dosing nutrients, boosters, additives or pH adjustment solutions;
- The plastic pipette comprises markings;
- It's made for use with hydroponic grow systems.
- It's a high-performance and efficient product;
- It's durable, stable, and has an extensive lifespan;
- It's made of resistant and strong materials for increased durability.
The plastic pipette is graduated to ensure accurate measuring. It's a plastic tube with an outlet and a bulbous end. When you place the outlet in a liquid solution and squeeze the bulbous end and release, the unit will suck the solution. The markings highlight how much solution the product has drawn in.
How to Use
The product is made to measure small amounts of liquids. Use the product according to the producer's specifications and instructions. Store the product in a safe place, away from children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.