The PowerPlant Super HPS Grow bulb is a premium lamp, which delivers 10% more lumens than standard High-Pressure Sodium lights. The full-spectrum grow light is made to sustain optimum crop growth and strong blooming. It's available in a variety of sizes ranging from 250W to 1000W. The bulb provides a 2100 Kelvin red spectrum light and delivers an extensive lifespan of over 24,000 hours. London Grow recommends you replace the light every 9 to 12 months to make sure your crops are receiving the optimum levels of light for healthy growth.
- The PowerPlant lamp is a premium grow bulb;
- It's suitable for the vegetative and flowering stages;
- It delivers 10% more lumens than standard HPS bulbs;
- It available in different sizes including 250W, 400W, 600W, and 1000W;
- The product has an extensive lifespan of over 24,000 hours.
- It's a top-quality product, which delivers increased amounts of light;
- The product is reliable and high-performance;
- It sustains strong crop development;
- It promotes explosive blooming.
The product is made to sustain healthy plant growth and strong flowering. The bulb delivers a red spectrum of 2100 Kelvin and runs for over 24,000 hours. As time passes, the bulb's lumen output deteriorates and becomes lower in both quality and quantity. London Grow recommends you change the bulb every 9 to 12 months for optimum performance. The product is available in a variety of sizes such as 250W (32,000 lumens), 400W (55,000 lumens), 600W (90,000 lumens), and 1000W (130,000 lumens).
How to Use
Remove the old bulb and replace it with the new one. Before replacing, make sure the lamp is cooled down. Don't touch the lamp without using a clean cloth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.