IN STOCK, BUT NOT IN OUR MAIN WAREHOUSE!
We stock this item but not in our main warehouse, so keep in mind that it will take a little bit longer to deliver this product (7 to 10 days) and probably will be on a pallet!
The Quest – 155 Overhead Dehumidifier is a premium product, which prevents plant rot and structural damage in grow rooms and commercial areas. The low-amp product can remove up to 74 litres of water per day. The unit includes a plug & play feature and it's easy to set up and install. The unit includes a dehumidistat made for consistent humidity control and monitoring. You can connect six units and use different types of ducting.
- The Quest – 155 Overhead dehumidifier is a premium unit, which prevents plant rot and structural damage in your grow room or commercial spaces;
- The product comprises an efficient and high-performance impeller fan;
- It delivers high static pressure performance;
- The unit ensures top-quality air filtration;
- It uses R410A refrigerant;
- It comprises a low voltage terminal block for easy wiring to the external control;
- The unit restarts automatically after power outages.
- The unit is efficient;
- It's quiet;
- It doesn't require ducting;
- The fan only operates when the compressor is running;
- It has a long lifespan;
- The unit is made at Quest's superior standards of quality and performance.
Growers can control the humidity levels in the grow room or a commercial space with the Quest 155 Dehumidifier. The premium product comprises an onboard dehumidistat, Plug & Play installation, and overhead installation. The dehumidistat allows growers to determine optimum conditions such as dry, normal, and humid. When the humidity in the grow room exceeds the pre-set levels, the unit will start running until the humidity level drops between at least 4% and 6%.
How to Use
Use the product according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.