Increased levels of humidity can prevent plants' transpiration and development. It can also cause rot and mould problems. The RAM unit maintains the moisture levels in the air within an optimum range to ensure excellent plant growth. The dehumidifier also prevents fungal infections. It can extract 12L of water per day out of the environment in the grow room. Growers use the RAM dehumidifier to ensure the best environmental conditions in the grow room for huge harvest yields and excellent crops.
- The RAM dehumidifier helps growers achieve an optimum environment in the grow room for healthy plants;
- The unit decreases the risk of mould, rot, and infections;
- The unit removes up to 12L of water per day out of the grow room's environment;
- 2L tank capacity
- You can adjust the dehumidifying levels
- You can set the unit to continuously run regardless of the relative humidity level;
- It's made for a space between 10 square metres and 20 square metres;
- When the unit's tank is full, it goes into stand by mode.
- It's reliable and has an extensive lifespan;
- It's made at the highest quality and performance standards;
- It's easy to move;
- It ensures optimum climate conditions in the grow room.
The relative humidity and temperature in the grow room are important to ensure optimum plant development. Both the relative humidity and the air temperature influence the Vapour Pressure Deficit, which measures the air's drying ability. When the temperature increases or the humidity decreases, the air's drying humidity is higher. Crops grow healthy when the Vapour Pressure Deficit level is within a specific range. When the Vapour Pressure Deficit is too high, it affects the development of plants and causes rot and mould. To prevent a too low Vapour Pressure Deficit, you can use a humidifier.
The unit draws air into it using a fan and cools the air through a heat exchange unit. The water in the air condenses and dries the air. The unit's tank collects the water. You can pipe it into a drain via the 60cm tubing, which comes with the unit. You can reduce the humidity to the optimum RH level in 5% increments. Use the timer to run the unit for a determined period.
How to Use
Place the unit 20 cm away from surfaces and walls to enable free air movement. Connect the drainage pipes to direct the condensed water to a drain and bypass the unit's tank. The unit's control panel is user-friendly. Turn on the unit using the power button, which turns green. The unit shows the relative humidity on the display. Set the desired relative humidity using the "Setting" button. Successive presses take you through the different levels from 35% up to 80%. If you don't press the button for 5 seconds, the relative humidity will be determined. The "Timer" button sets the operation time for the unit. The unit can run in "Quiet" and "Dry" modes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.