The RAM Heavy Duty 18" (450mm) pedestal fan is the best unit for large grow rooms. The air circulation fan is quiet and reliable. It distributes increased volumes of air and comprises 4 speeds. The oscillating function of the heavy duty pedestal fan offers increased versatility. The fan's metal 18" blades and strong motor improve the unit's reliability. Growers use this unit to achieve increased harvest yields and top-quality crops.
- The unit circulates the air for even and consistent climate conditions;
- The fan's size is perfect for a larger grow room;
- The RAM air circulation fan comprises 4 speed settings and an oscillation function;
- You can tilt the fan's head to suit the needs of your grow room;
- The unit's maximum power consumption is 140W;
- You can adjust the unit's height using the twist-lock on the stand.
- The unit is reliable;
- It's strong but quiet;
- It's made at RAM's standards of quality and performance.
An even air distribution in your grow room offers 2 benefits. It prevents hot or cold spots and replaces air around your crops. Leaves absorb CO2 and use it for photosynthesis. Air movement replaces the air depleted of CO2 and optimizes photosynthesis. The unit is strong. Most pedestal fans include a base made only of a metal cross, which can easily bend. But this heavy duty unit comprises a solid base for strength and stability. You can adjust the unit's height using the telescopic pole's twist lock. You can tilt the fan's head backwards or forwards to suit the needs of your grow room.
How to Use
Assemble the unit according to the manufacturer's instructions. Set the height of the unit by using the twist lock function in the centre of the telescopic pole. You can lower or raise the fan according to the needs of your grow room. Tilt the fan's head forwards or backwards to ensure optimum air distribution. London Grow's team recommends that you face the unit over the top of your plants or towards the wall. Adjust the speed using the special knob and use the oscillation function as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.