The RAM Pro II Fan speed controller is a smart and quiet fan controller, made to adjust the intake and extractor fans thermostatically. It's designed to adjust 2 inline/extractor fans by monitoring the maintaining the ideal air pressure and temperature in the grow room. Plug your fans into the unit, set the ideal fan speed and air temperature ratio and the unit will maintain a constant temperature in the grow room. You'll have complete control over the negative air pressure.
- The RAM Pro II fan controller thermostatically adjusts the intake and extractor fans;
- The smart controller learns the perfect speed for the desired pressure/temperature;
- The unit comprises a remote thermostat sensor, a twin fan speed control, and temperature setting.
- The unit is built from top-quality components
- It's made of resistant and durable materials;
- The unit has a low power consumption;
- The remote sensor can be placed in key areas in the grow room.
The unit automatically calculates the speed of your fans and learns to adjust them to a single speed to maintain the optimum temperature in the grow room. The remote sensor is accurate to within 1 degree and you can place it in key areas in the grow room. The unit checks for a consistent speed to keep the desired temperature in the grow room's environment. The unit performs at increased efficiency in terms of power and performance.
How to Use
For optimum results, London Grow recommends that you use the unit with the RAM Inline fans ranging from 100mm up to 315mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.