The RAM bug barrier is a barrier netting, which stops pests from entering your grow room. Fit the barrier netting onto the intake ducting's end. It's easy to use and install. It doesn't affect the air-flow quality. The unit fits onto fan or ducting ends. It's a cost-effective solution to prevent pests from entering the grow room. It comprises Velcro fasteners for easy installation and fitting. It's available in 6 sizes to suit all growers' needs.
- The RAM bug barrier prevents bugs from entering the grow room;
- The unit fits on the end of the intake ducting or on the fans;
- The unit doesn't affect the air-flow quality;
- It's available in 6 sizes including 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, and 315mm.
- It's reliable and resistant;
- It's durable and made of top-quality materials;
- It's designed at RAM's top-quality standards.
The RAM bug barrier is a circular shield, which fits onto the end of ducting or fans. It's made of a fine mesh, which stops most pests from entering the grow room. It comprises Velcro fasteners for easy installation. Each section of the Velcro has a separate piece, which comes with a peel-off side. The Velcro pieces can be fitted around the ducting's edges.
How to Use
Remove the Velcro pieces, peel the covers off and stick them onto the end of the ducting or fans. Make sure to fit them in place and stick the barrier over the end of the air intake system's inlet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.