Remo Astro Flower is a unique flowering booster, which helps your plants grow larger and denser flowers. The product contains a special blend of Phosphorus, Potassium, humic and fulvic acid, and amino acids. The formula is a complete bloom enhancer, which promotes flower development to maximize harvest yields. The accurate mixture of fossilized organics focuses on the areas of your plants, which influence bud growth. The formula is designed for use in soil and hydroponic systems. The product helps with the production of aromatics and essential oils. Growers use Astro Flowers to achieve rich harvests with tastier and heavier fruits.
- Astro Flower is made for the blooming phase;
- The formula is an optimised supplement;
- The product comprises natural ingredients such as Postassium, Phosphorus, amino acids, humic and fulvic acid. The NPK level is 0-6-14;
- Astro Flower is made for hydroponic systems and soil.
- The product has an increased level of solubility;
- The formula is easy-to-use;
- Astro Flower increases nutrient uptake;
- Promotes the growth of larger and denser flowers;
- Strengthens plants' natural aromas;
- Controls bud growth;
- Remo Astro Flower can be used with different Remo nutrients and boosters.
Astro Flower contains a special mix of Phosphorus and Potassium, which increases harvest yields. The product is designed for use during the blooming phase. It contains a special mix of natural ingredients, which boost flowering and promote the production of larger and denser flowers.
How to Use
Astro Flower is made for use during the blooming stage. Professional growers use the product at a recommended dosage of 2-2.6 ml/L.
Remo Astro Flower is a top-quality supplement, made especially for the blooming stage. Add the supplement to your water reservoir or water container and mix it well. You must mix in your nutrients and chase them with Astro Flower and other additives. After you've added the nutrients, you must adjust the level of the pH. If you're growing crops in hydroponic media, maintain the pH between 5.6 and 6.2. London Grow advises that you should keep the pH towards the lower values as it will increase after you've mixed in the nutrients and additives. If you're growing crops in soil, you shouldn't adjust the pH level. In case you want to regulate the pH, keep it between 6 and 7. Maintain the level towards the lower end of the range, because it will rise naturally over time. Store Astro Flower in a safe and dark place and keep it protected from very high or very low temperatures. When you're handling Astro Flower, make sure that you use protective gloves.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.