Zenzym is a Multi-enzyme product that immediately reinvigorates worn-out media with swift breakdown of dead root matter and other untoward residue left from previous grows. This media recycling powerhouse consists of a mixture of cellulase, xylanase, pectinase and glucanase for the breakdown of dead root material and releases nutrients for the plant while promoting root growth.
When your media is used for the full length of the growing cycle, it will undoubtedly be left with debris and old plant matter shed by that harvest. A major goal for most of our growers is to recycle their growing media. A product like Zenzym gives it a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chance at life.
- Aids in keeping recirculating systems clean and increases life of pumps and other equipment.
- Destroys harmful organisms that live off nutrient flows to your plant, making nutrient uptake more efficient.
- A natural enzymatic formula that allows the reuse of media such as coir fibre through natural enzymes breaking down left behind bacteria.
- Designed to work between a pH of 3-6.5, perfect for hydroponic systems and rootzone, but will remain effective up to a pH of 7.
- Helps to prevent high pressure dripper blockages and pump blockages from biofilm formations.
How to use
Suitable for all types of growing media and is suited for growers that use active hydroponics or fertigation systems. Use in conjunction with your regular nutrients. This is a bio-stimulant and is not a complete feed.
Root Feed – Add at a rate of 2.5ml/L to your watering can or reservoir and start applying as soon as you have planted out and throughout until harvest.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.