The GAS SonicAir Pro Humidifier releases 6.5 litres of water every hour on a low 300W. The unit generates mist via 10 ultrasonic discs. Growers can direct the mist as needed using the 360-degree outlet funnel. You can also connect the outlet funnel to a 150mm ducting to achieve additional reach. The SonicAir Pro is easy to move thanks to the wheels it includes. The humidifier is compatible with the GAS Humidity controller, which optimises nutrient uptake and plant development. Create optimal humidity levels in your grow room to achieve increased harvest yields and strong crops.
- The unit helps growers create optimum humidity levels during the vegetative or flowering stages;
- The SonicAir Pro transforms Reverse Osmosis (RO) water into mist via 10 ultrasonic discs;
- The unit's capacity is 6.5 litres of mist every hour;
- The unit comprises a 360-degree outlet to help you redirect the mist anywhere;
- The device includes a drain plug and over-flow valve. Also, when the water levels are low the unit's LED turns red.
- It's silent;
- The unit has a sleek and modern design;
- It's durable and resistant;
- Delivered with a 1-year warranty.
The SonicAir Pro can produce 6.5 litres of mist/hour. Your crops will thrive during the vegetative and blooming phases. The unit works with the GAS Intelligent Humidity Controller. Growers supply the unit with RO water through the Header Tank and the internal valve adjusts the level of the water. 10 Ceramic discs and a diaphragm vibrate to create a mist of water, which is redirected through the outlet funnel via the in-built fan. The unit also includes an over-flow valve to drain off unwanted excess water. You'll find the drain plug underneath the unit to drain the system completely.
How to Use
Place the SonicAir Pro unit on the floor or a bench. Connect a water supply to the unit's inlet on the side and it'll start to fill up until it activates the float valve. Connect the SonicAir Pro to the controller via the exit plug on the side. Configure the humidifier through the controller.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.