Spongepot is a 100% organic plug-and-play seed germinator that is suitable for all seeds. The XL version is also suited for cuttings. Included is a sachet of beneficial bacteria (first feed) which encourages quick growth and healthy root development. The trays are sturdy and made to fit most propagators. The sponges will keep intact when repotting so they will not hinder your plants development.
- Tray of 20 cells - 9.5x12.5cm - 125g
- Tray of 48 cells - 14.5x19.5cm - 250g
- Tray of 96 cells - 19.5x29cm - 500g
- Tray of 84 Extra Large cells - 34.5x53.5 - 2100g
- Suitable for any type of seed or cutting;
- The plants are less susceptible to external influences;
- Fully organic;
- Promotes healthy root growth and development.
SpongePot is comprised of a mixture of peat and coco coir. It's packed wet in order to keep the aerial structure. The beneficial bacteria included is 100% organic.
How to Use
Dissolve the beneficial bacteria in water (1 sachet for 1 litre of water). Water the Spongepots with the prepared solution. Drain the excess of water. Plant 1 seed 3-5mm deep per Spongepot and cover them with a bit of the same cell substrate. For optimal results, keep the Spongepot between 22 to 26°C. When you see the roots start coming out of the bottom of the tray (3-7 days) repot it into a pot with your chosen substrate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.