The SystemAir Revolution Vector Super Silenced EC Fan is one of the most powerful fans engineered after extensive research. The unit comprises robust structure quality, which makes it durable and resistant. The cost-effective, efficient, and high-performance fan offers precise controllability of the grow room's environment. The fan's increased efficiency ensures massive airflow and zero noise. It comprises airtight steel casings to guarantee that odour doesn't leave the grow room.
- The unit features a high-performance EC motor;
- Uses an aerodynamic and balanced impeller, which provides huge pressure levels;
- You can adjust it between 1% and 100% to optimize the grow room's environment;
- The silenced fan comprises an airtight steel casing.
- The silenced fan includes thermal motor protection;
- Directs airflow in a straight line;
- Delivered with a 2-year warranty;
- Ensures smooth operation on a long-term basis;
- Includes top-quality materials and high-grade components.
The SystemAir super silenced EC fan includes a frictionless EC motor, which ensures increased efficiency and performance. The unit uses around 50% the power of traditional duct fans, which makes it economical. During operation, the EC fan is quiet, but you should attach Phonic Trap ducting to ensure it's running super silent. Vector fans are compatible with GAS fan controllers. You can precisely adjust the fan in 1% increments, with no noise. If you turn the Vector fan down to 1%, you'll achieve a 1% max output and use 1% of power.
How to Use
The fan is made for use together with the GAS fan controller. The Vector fan is delivered without the cables needed to connect it to the controller. But controllers come with the necessary cables to get your system up and running. If you want to install an intake/ outtake setup, use a smaller fan for the intake compared to the extraction. It's how you achieve negative pressure in the grow room and prevent odours from escaping. You can also use a balancer to adjust fans to different percentages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.