Systemair RVK fans make climate control affordable and easy to achieve. The powerful, low cost RVK fan is highly-reliable and maintenance-free, and can be connected easily to silencers and carbon filters. This extractor fan is a must for both beginner and professional growers. The unit removes stale air from the grow room by shifting large volumes of air. It's used to supply fresh air to you6
- The unit comprises an air-tight and indestructible casing;
- The fan moves huge volumes of air;
- The unit comes with mounting brackets;
- The device comprises thermal contacts.
- Systemair is a reputable and trusted brand;
- The unit is speed-controllable;
- Growers can install the device in any position;
- The unit connects to silencers and carbon filters;
- The device has a low vibration and it's quiet.
Systemair's fan is a high-quality outlet fan, which extracts stale and old air from the grow room and supplies fresh air. The unit is housed in a lightweight, strong, and robust casing and features external ports. You can easily connect the unit with filters, ducting, and other accessories. The unit can be powered from the mains or through a fan-speed controller to manage the air-flow and fan-speed.
How to Use
Systemair's RVK fans extract air out of the grow room via ducting or a carbon filter. You can mount the unit in any location using its brackets. Mount the unit so that the air-flow's direction matches the casing's arrow mark. On the output section of the unit, slide the ducting over the sleeve and secure it with a Duct clip. Do not touch the spinning blades of the unit. Follow the wiring diagram on the case. A carbon filter will decrease the air flow of the extractor fan by 25%.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.