All predators are dispatched separately from a different location. Typically you will receive these within 48 hours of placing your order.
DISCLAIMER: All predators are dispatched separately from a different location. Typically you will receive these within 48 hours of placing your order.
Introducing our Thrip & Fungus Gnat Predators, featuring a formidable ensemble of beneficial species: Orius laevigatus, Hypoapsis miles, Amblyseius swirskii, Amblyseius montdorensis, and Amblyseius cucumeris. This collection provides comprehensive, eco-friendly solutions for controlling thrips and fungus gnats in your grow space, ensuring your plants thrive without the hassle of these common pests. Say goodbye to chemical pesticides and embrace the power of nature in safeguarding your garden.
- Orius laevigatus (Minute Pirate Bugs): These tiny, voracious predators feed on thrips, fungus gnats, and other small insects, making them versatile natural pest control agents.
- Hypoapsis miles (Predatory Soil Mites): Hypoapsis miles actively hunt fungus gnat larvae in the soil, preventing their development and reducing infestations.
- Amblyseius swirskii (Swirski-Mite): Amblyseius swirskii is adept at targeting a wide range of pests, including thrips, whiteflies, and fungus gnats, offering broad-spectrum protection.
- Amblyseius montdorensis: These predatory mites are excellent hunters of fungus gnat larvae, ensuring that these pests don't harm your plants.
- Amblyseius cucumeris: Amblyseius cucumeris is a specialized predator of fungus gnat larvae, helping you maintain a gnat-free garden.
- Eco-Friendly Pest Control: Thrip & Fungus Gnat Predators provide a natural and environmentally responsible alternative to chemical pesticides, preserving the health of your garden, the broader ecosystem, and yourself.
- Versatile Pest Eradication: With a variety of species in the collection, you can address different thrip and fungus gnat challenges effectively.
- Reduced Plant Damage: With these predators keeping thrip and fungus gnat populations in check, your plants can thrive without the stress of pest-induced damage, resulting in healthier growth and enhanced vitality.
- Sustainable Gardening: Incorporating beneficial insects into your gardening practices promotes a balanced ecosystem where pests are naturally controlled, reducing the need for ongoing interventions.
How to Use
- Identification: Confirm the presence of thrips and fungus gnats in your garden or greenhouse. Thrips are tiny, slender insects, and fungus gnats are small, flying insects, often accompanied by larvae in the soil.
- Species Selection: Choose the appropriate Thrip & Fungus Gnat Predator species or combination based on your specific pest problem and garden conditions.
- Application: Follow the provided instructions for application, which may involve releasing the predators directly onto your plants or in the soil. The timing and quantity will depend on the scale of the infestation and the specific product instructions.
- Monitoring: Keep an eye on the progress. Over time, you should observe a reduction in thrip and fungus gnat populations, leading to healthier plants and a pest-free environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.