ROOT!T stock plant tonic ensures that your donor plants deliver strong cuttings. The product makes sure that your donor plants are healthy and in the best condition. The tonic guarantees strong donor plant development, health, and vigour. You'll be able to repeatedly use the same donor plant. The product promotes healthy side shoots growth and shortens the recovery time. It also reduces stress levels in donor plants.
- ROOT!T stock plant tonic is made to strengthen your donor plants;
- The plant nutrient improves the health of donor plants;
- The product contains 125ml of tonic solution;
- The tonic is made for use with all grow media substrates;
- It's made for use during the vegetative phase.
- It's a top-quality plant nutrient tonic;
- The recovery time of your donor plants;
- It's made at the highest quality and performance standards.
To keep a continuous source, you must maintain the donor plant healthy. Because the cuttings will comprise the same features as the donor plant, you must carefully choose the donor plant. Look for short internodes, good development rate, heavy flowers and fruits, reasonable blooming period, strong immunity systems, excellent aromas and flavours, and green leaves.
Don't remove more than 30% of the plant at any time. You can use a variety of growing media such as ROOT!T's Natural Rooting Sponge, Expanding Coco Coir Plugs, or Expanding Peat Plugs. These growing media substrates are ready to accept cuttings and seedlings. Also, consider ROOT!T Stonewool, which you must pre-soak in a seedlings nutrient such as ROOT!T First Feed for strong growth during the propagation phase.
How to Use
Use the ROOT!T stock plant tonic to ensure strong donor plants. During the propagation phase, use high-quality nutrient solutions such as ROOT!T First Feed, which delivers strong plant development.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.