The ROOT!T Propagator Tray is an affordable tray, which helps you nurture cuttings until they grow and become rooted clones. You can use a lid, which turns the unit into an enclosed growing environment. The unit protects your cuttings from cold weather and delivers increased humidity. Growers use this propagator unit to achieve strong and healthy rooted clones.
- The ROOT!T Propagator is made to nurture cuttings;
- The product delivers strong rooted clones;
- It's made for use with a lid, which turns the unit into an enclosed growing environment with increased humidity.
- The unit is affordable;
- It's easy to use and efficient;
- The unit is made at the highest standards of quality and performance.
The unit is a large plastic tray, which accommodates standard sized rockwool propagation plug trays or 2 trays of ROOT!T's Fleximix plugs. It also works well with Jiffy 7 – 84 Hole Plastic Trays. The tray's structure isn't thick and it's flexible. It'll help you throughout the first rounds of cuttings before you must move them to a different unit. Use the product with the lid for the best results.
How to Use
You can move the unit when you've loaded it with cuttings and plugs. London Grow recommends that you place the unit on the surface where you'll use it before you put the plug trays in and the cuttings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.