Atami Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition A&B is a powerful 2-part nutrient, designed for use in hydroponic systems. The formula comprises micro and macronutrients, which ensure optimum growth and stronger plants. The fertilizer has an increased level of solubility, which helps your plants absorb it easier. Growers worldwide use the nutrient to provide a stable and natural balance in the growing substrate. The fertilizer comprises all the nutrients your plants need for strong growth during the vegetative phase and explosive blooming. With this fertilizer, you'll achieve top-quality and increased harvest yields.
- Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition A&B is a powerful 2-part base nutrient;
- The fertilizer is designed specifically fro plants growing in hydroponic systems;
- Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition A&B comprises natural and organic macro and micronutrients. The NPK value of part A is 6-0-6. The NPK ratio of part B is 1-5-6.
- The nutrient is used during the vegetative and blooming stages.
- Increased level of solubility;
- Comprises organic and natural ingredients;
- Stabilizes the growing substrate;
- Improves your plants' immune systems;
- Ensures strong crop development and accelerated growth;
- Made at the highest quality standards;
- User-friendly formulas.
Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition A&B is suitable for the vegetative and blooming phases. The fertilizer offers plants all the nutrients needed for strong growth and optimum yields in hydroponic systems. The professional products ensure a biological balance in the growing substrate for optimum harvests.
How to Use
Growers use Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition A&B at the recommended dosages. Use between 1 to 3 ml/L of part A and between 1 and 3 ml/L of part B.
Atami Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition A&B is a user-friendly 2-part base nutrient, which you can add to your water reservoir and mix. Avoid adding both parts together in concentrated form. Use equal quantities of part A and part B for optimum results. First, add Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition part A to your water tank and mix. Follow with Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition part B and stir well. When growing in hydroponic systems, make sure that the pH level is between 5.6 and 6.2. Because the level of the pH will increase gradually once you've added the nutrients, keep the level towards the lower values. Store the products in a safe and dark place. Keep Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition A&B away from extreme temperatures and out of the reach of children. Wear protective gloves when handling Bcuzz Hydro Nutrition AB.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.