Biogreen X-Rooting is a top-quality root stimulator, which contains beneficial bacteria and humic acids. The formula sustains and promotes the plants' metabolic processes. The product improves nutrient uptake, which boosts your plants' absorption of mineral nutrients. Growers use the formula to optimise and strengthen plants' root networks.
- The product is a fully organic root stimulator;
- It's perfect for use with new cuttings;
- The product contains beneficial bacteria and humic acids. Ingredients include Mn (0.90%), Zn (0.71%), B (0.32%), and Fe (0.08%);
- The formula is made for use with soil, coco, and other hydro grow media;
- The product is available in various sizes including 250ml, 1L, 5L, and 10L;
- The product comprises pure raw materials.
- The product's formula is highly concentrated;
- The product is 100% organic;
- The formula accelerates root development;
- It's made at the highest Biogreen standards of quality.
The highly concentrated formula promotes strong root development. The product preserves plants' metabolic processes and increases nutrient uptake. The formula stimulates rooting hormones. Pre-soak the propagation plugs in the X-Rooting solution to provide your cuttings and seeds a strong head start.
How to Use
X-Rooting is made for use with soil, coco, and other hydro growing media. If you're growing plants in soil, use 2ml of formula per 1L of water throughout the rooting stage and during weeks 1 and 2 of the vegetative phase. During weeks 3 and 4 of the vegetative phase, use 1ml of formula per 1L of water. Throughout weeks 1 and 2 of the flowering phase, use 1ml of formula per 1L of water. From week 3 up to week 9 of the blooming phase, use 0.5ml of formula per 1L of water.
If you're growing in coco, use 2ml of formula per 1L of water during the rooting phase and the first two weeks of the vegetative phase. During weeks 3 and 4 of the vegetative phase, use 1 ml of formula per 1L of water. During the first two weeks of the flowering phase, use 1ml of formula per 1L of water. From week 3 of the flowering phase up to the flush, use 0.5ml of formula per 1L of water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.