Remo Bloom belongs to a 3-part nutrient series, made for the blooming phase. It comprises essential micro and macronutrients, which are easily available to your plants. The product brings richness and quality to your crops. Remo solely uses pharmaceutical grade minerals, amino acids, chelates, and marine extracts to guarantee consistency and achieve the right pH balance. The nutrient is suitable for use with hydroponic systems and soil. Growers use the fertiliser to set a strong foundation for explosive blooming. With this formula, you'll achieve denser and larger flowers, which deliver heavier and tastier fruits. Optimise your crops with Remo Bloom for the best results and increased harvest yields.
- The product is suitable for the vegetative and blooming phases;
- The formula comprises natural micro and macronutrients, amino acids, and marine extracts. The NPK ratio is 1-4-7;
- The product is made for plants growing in hydroponic systems and substrates and soil;
- Bloom is a powerful fertiliser and belongs to a 3-part nutrient series
- The formula has an increased level of solubility;
- The product is suitable for the blooming phase;
- The fertiliser contains essential natural ingredients;
- Improves your plants' immune systems;
- Accelerates blooming and helps your plants deliver larger and denser flowers;
- Ensures the production of heavier and tastier fruits;
- Reduces stress levels in your plants;
- Helps plants recover from stressful conditions such as unfavourable environments, transportation, or transplanting;
- Suitable for use with other Remo nutrients, supplements, and boosters.
Remo Bloom combines simplicity with quality. As part of a carefully engineered 3-part nutrient system, the fertiliser offers your crops the right ratio of micro and macronutrients. The formula contains an NPK ratio of 1-4-6, boron, chelated copper, molybdenum, zinc, manganese, and amino acids. Molybdenum decreases stress levels in plants through the conversion of nitrates to amino acids. These amino acids encourage the production of strong flavours and improve fruit formation.
How to Use
Growers use Bloom at a recommended rate of between 2 and 3 ml/L. Start with 2 m/L during weeks 1 to 4 and increase to 3 ml during weeks 5, 6, and 7.
Growers use Bloom during the flowering phase to increase their plants' blooming capacities, natural flavours, and achieve larger and denser flowers. Add the supplement to your water reservoir or water container and mix it well. Once you've added all the nutrients, adjust the level of the pH. Maintain the pH between 5.6 and 6.2 when you're growing plants in hydroponic systems. Adjust the pH towards the lower values as it will rise once you've added all the nutrients and boosters. If you're growing in soil, adjust the pH between 6 and 7. Keep it towards the lower end of the scale as it will increase over time. Store Bloom in a dark and safe place. Keep it away from extreme temperatures and out of children's reach. Wear protective gloves when you're handling the product. Avoid contact with your skin and your eyes. In case of contact, rinse Bloom off immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.