Remo VeloKelp is a strong supplement, which boosts root growth and branching. It's made for use during the propagation, vegetative, and blooming stages. VeloKelp strengthens your plants, reduces stress levels, and promotes the development of healthy crops. During the propagation phase, the formula ensures healthy root development. During the vegetative stage, the product promotes the growth of strong shoots and plant components. And throughout the blooming phase, the additive encourages increased nutrient uptake. Use the additive to achieve strong and healthy crops, which deliver delicious fruits.
- VeloKelp is designed for the propagation, vegetative, and blooming phases;
- The formula contains essential macronutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium. The product also comprises seaweed extracts, humic and fulvic acids, and vitamins. The NPK ratio is 1-1-1;
- The product is a top-quality additive;
- Growers use VeloKelp with plants growing in soil and hydroponic systems.
- The formula is easily absorbable;
- The product is user-friendly;
- The additive contains natural macronutrients and it's chemical-free;
- Thanks to the chelated form of the elements, the product ensures increased nutrient uptake;
- Growers also use the product as a foliar spray;
- VeloKelp is made at the highest-quality conditions;
- VeloKelp can be used with different Remo supplements and nutrients.
VeloKelp is a root growth and foliar supplement, which contains natural ingredients such as macronutrients, vitamins, and seaweed extracts. Growers use the additive during all growth stages. It's the most efficient and beneficial during the propagation phase. The product encourages strong root development. It helps your plants achieve a high-performance root system from the start. Also, it reduces stress caused by unfavourable environmental conditions, transportation, or transplanting. During the vegetative phase, the product helps your plants grow strong shoots and new components.
How to Use
Use the formula during the propagation, vegetative and flowering phases. Growers use VeloKelp at a dosage of 1 - 2.6 ml/L.
Remo VeloKelp is a high-performance supplement, which you can mix into your water reservoir or container. You must first add the nutrients and chase them with VeloKelp and other supplements. Once you've added the nutrients and additives, adjust the pH. If you're using hydroponic systems and media, make sure you adjust the pH between 5.6 and 6.2. Maintain the pH towards the lower values as it will rise naturally once you've mixed in the nutrients and supplements. If you're growing in soil, there's no need to adjust the pH. If you want to regulate the pH level, keep it between 6 and 7. Again, maintain the pH level towards the lower values. The pH will naturally rise over time. Store the additive in a safe and dark area and keep protected from extreme temperatures. Keep VeloKelp out of children's reach. Whenever you're handling VeloKelp, make sure that you use protective gloves.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.